We have created an additional twenty hour per week position in our fabulous agency. This position is responsible for providing professional counselling services for children and young people.
The position would suit a person who is friendly, organised and innovative, with experience in community-based services.
We are looking for applicants who are:
- Passionate about and have experience working with children and/or young people.
- Have an understanding of the issues facing single parent
- Good community network base.
- Good facilitation and group work skills.
- Full member of a professional counselling body.
- Has a Counselling qualification.
- Works well in a team.
- Good administrative skills and computer database literacy.
Drivers Licence and own car essential. Email email@example.com for a copy of the job description.
Applications close 9 February 2018 please apply with a cover letter and CV to:
Single Parent Services Waikato
2 Dawson St
PH: (07) 839 1051